Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Just News

This week has already started out crazy with late night homework and finishing projects. BUT I finally finished my sculpture project at midnight last night - and I'm sure our neighbors loved hearing my hammering and drilling until then, but thats the life of an art student! And while I was doing that JP was trying to work on his website and other homework, but I put him a little behind because I needed help. Which is why he definitely gets the best husband award because he helped me so much even though he had a lot of work of his own. I don't know how I could have done it without him!

So that was last night and now were just back to doing homework while JP endlessly works on his website - which by the way is www.jpowhite.com if you want to check it out! He's trying to get it done as soon as he can so it'll be ready for when he applies to internships this summer (hopefully that'll start within the week). So if you know of any cool industrial design internships outside of AZ don't be shy!

Onto other news...I got called to be the Young Women's secretary in our ward a couple months ago! It's been that long since out last update. But yeah, it's crazy because I feel like I should still be in Young Women's and now I'm one of the leaders! It's been great getting to know the girls and other leaders, but it's definitely a learning experience.

Well, I believe that's it for now. Maybe next time we'll have an internship landed and know where we're going this summer! Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment