Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Belated Christmas

So even though it's been over a month lets talk about Christmas! It was our first Christmas together and it couldn't have been better! Christmas Eve we had dinner with family and did all that fun stuff, then that night JP and I decided to move our mattress into the living room and sleep there. Our tree looked beautiful if I do say so myself.


Then we spent the morning exchanging gifts and playing with our new toys (JP got an architecture Lego set and I got a gel nail light). After that we went to my parents house and had tamales and more gifts! It was fun to have the whole family together and of course we played games like always! It was a great day full of family and fun and I'm so thankful we were able to spend it together with them!


Just opening some of our amazing gifts from the parents!



Some family and couple pics, it definitely took us a 
while to get a good one of us all together!

......................................................................................................................

Then we were able to spend a week up in Utah with JP's family! We went to the movies at Jordan Commons in the VIP theater (I think that's what it was called?) which was so fun! Had a New Year's party with the family - where we toasted to the New Year at around 8 or 9 because of the kids and then we hung out with JP's friends. It was definitely odd to toast to the New Year four hours before the actual time, but it was still very fun! We also took family pictures which went surprisingly fast even with all the little ones!



I've never taken pictures in the snow so that was kinda fun! A little different 
than the family pictures we took in Arizona when it was 75 degrees!


JP was also able to go snowboarding, while I just read in the lodge! 
We went to Brighton and it was so busy! It was so cool to see him 
come down the runs though - I'm definitely not as good as him! 


Another day we also went to Park City and wandered around Main Street. I've never 
been there so it was really cool to go to all the little shops and art galleries that
they had there! And on the way home we saw this beautiful
sunset that I couldn't resist taking a picture of!

No comments:

Post a Comment