Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just Hunting

So this weekend we've been job and car hunting for me! It's been fun but let me tell you car hunting can get old really fast! BUT I think we're getting closer on a decision which is pretty exciting because it'll be my first car and it means I won't have to sit in a Starbucks for a couple hours after work until JP gets off...Oh the many joys of carpooling. So far our top two cars are the Subaru Impreza and Nissan Sentra - it's weird how much I know about cars now because we've been looking at different ones for weeks. I'm pretty sure I can pick out a good amount of cars on the streets and know their names. Crazy!

But anyway...onto the job hunting. Really not fun at all, especially when two of the salons are no where to be found. Sooooo if anyone knows of a good salon to assist or be reception I'm definitely up for a little help!

JP's still having a good time at Starbucks making tea's and latte's for everyone -and of course smoothies and frappuccino's for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment